Comprehensive personal property valuation approaches
- Identification of High Technology Assets
- Cost Adjustments
- Modality Specific Depreciation Schedule
- Market Approach for High-Tech Equipment
- Equipment Appraisals
- AHA Useful Life Analysis
- Replacement Cost vs. Reproduction Cost
- Ghost Asset “Clean-Up”
- Identification of Non-Taxable Assets
- Value Methods
- Additional Considerations
- Building Age and Type
- Needed Improvements
- All Forms of Depreciation / Obsolescence
- Highest & Best Use of Your Property.
- If deemed excessive, we’ll develop a strategy to educate the local Tax Assessor on the basis for an appeal.
- PVS prefers to work with, not against, the local assessing jurisdiction in an effort to NOT leave collateral damage in the wake of a cut for the client to clean up.